Thursday, April 21, 2011

J'Accuse





What’s there not to like? Obama now goes around and openly says all this Marxist stuff. And we just sit around applauding – like the monkey pull-toy clapper I had when I was three. It’s we who see but refuse to listen. All this ‘eat the rich’ garbage the administration constantly spews is nothing to cheer about. First, they come for the rich; then they come for the smart… Then everything grinds to a halt.

You might say, ‘But I’m neither rich nor smart.’ But don’t you see? It just keeps going like that until they also come for the stupid. You think the stupid are immune? Eventually, they’ll come for everybody. And you’re somewhere in there as well. If they’re allowed to come for one, they’ll come for all. You’re not separate from the rich, even if you’re poor. We’re all in this together. That’s why I don’t understand why we’re so willing to sacrifice even one while we’re all standing in line.

What the hell does ‘rich’ and ‘poor’ even mean these days? We’re all playing with the same Monopoly money. They’ve practically squeezed the life out of it.

I've never understood the Jews standing so quietly in line for the showers. They must have seen that no one ever came out. What did they think? That God would intervene? God intervened alright and gathered them up to His bosom. They were such a damn spiritual lot! Maybe that’s all they really wanted. I understand the guards first wore them down – made them work till they could barely eat anymore. Not that the food they gave them was so great.

God, I hate what’s happening to our country! I won’t go quietly. Even if they’ve already rigged it, I’ll tell them till my last breath that I know. And, if any of them still have a conscience, I’ll make them feel ashamed.

http://pkoelliker.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment