Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We Will Succeed


In a normal political climate the polls would mean something. Americans’ dissatisfaction with government would cause the leadership to moderate and reassess its policies. But just the opposite is happening. Democrats are doubling down.

“Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction.” This is the third of Sir Issac Newton's laws of physics. Where’s the reaction in our political world? Only the Tea Parties at the moment. And we’re the ones that Bill Clinton calls insane, and Obamaites call racist. All these folks are going to needing our support if they want to continue in politics. Unless they know something we don’t. So, why do they talk that way?

Hillary is staying out of it. She may be the most dangerous of them all. She’s not talking because she’s stealth - like Obama was once upon a time. They all think they’ve got us by the short hairs; that we’ll heel - like obedient dogs. I don’t think so.

What makes them so arrogant? They don’t even try to hide their radicalism anymore. That’s because they think they’ve got the ‘Big Idea’; the momentum. Speed bumps no longer matter.

I think they’re wrong. I believe in Newton’s laws. I think there is a reaction that’s building - a wave. Our ‘Big Idea’ is AMERICA! There’s no bigger idea than that. I believe, the way they’re going, speed bumps are going top rip out the under carriage; their wheels will go flying.

I believe someone will step forward and focus our raw power against them. (I know some of you don’t like the idea of being led. That’s why I phrased it the way I did.) I’m really talking about leadership. Look at it in terms of liberation; rolling back all the myriad of oppressive laws, regs, and taxes; and getting our country to function again.

So far, all we’ve seen from our side is Lilliputians. This would include Palin among others. The person we’re looking for will be Gandhi-like, or Churchill. He hasn’t declared yet for strategic reasons. He’ll (and, yes, he’ll be a he) be the one who leads us out of this wilderness. Well all know it as soon as he declares. We’ll know it’s him by the deafening howls from the Left. They will know it too. They will know that they have lost.

I have my suspicions as to who he might be. I’ve alluded to it in previous posts. I won’t go any further at this time. He’ll choose his own moment.

All I can say is, we will defeat them - our Bolshevik tormentors. And we will restore our nation (and science) to it’s proper place. It’ll be a nail-biter, but we will succeed.

http://pkoelliker.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment