Thursday, November 11, 2010

Video Games


I just got this new video/media game. Soon after I started playing it locked up on me. So I called the 800 number on the packaging to complain.

Ravi: Hello. My name is Ravi. How can I help you today?

Me: I was playing this new video game of yours and it suddenly locked up on me.

Ravi: What was the last thing you saw on your screen?

Me: It said, “Glenn Beck is an anti-Semite”.

Ravi: I see. Let me look it up. -- It says here that that means, “Game Over”.

Me: But it couldn’t be! I only played it for a little while.

Ravi: I’m sorry. But you’ve already won. Congratulations! You must be very good.

Me: I want my money back.

Ravi: Sorry. No can do. Why don’t you play another game. There are several more on your disk. -- Why don’t you try the one called, “Obama Shoots Hoops”. There’s one about golf as well; or, “Beck: The Anti-Semite (Part II)” -- Or, “Soros' Next Score”. -- Or, how about this one, “When Did You Stop Beating Your Wife?”.

Click.

http://pkoelliker.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment