Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Happens Next?


I see a disconnect here. On one hand we're supposed to help the Mexicans, the Iraqis, the Pakistanis, etc. defeat the enemy. On the other, we're supposed to believe that Iran, N. Korea, and even Russia either have or will soon have nuclear weapons potential.

Since it's a fact that we're not really willing to stop anyone from having nuclear bombs, let's stop getting our panties in a knot about it and think logically. Let's show them that we don't really care what they say (or don't say) because we believe in ourselves.

Let's make it clear that we're willing to put our military, our bombs, and our technology up against theirs any time they choose. Let's call their bluff. Does anyone honestly believe that a bunch of psycho-illiterates can hit New York or Jerusalem with any kind of accuracy, with rockets that are more likely than not to explode on the launch pad?

I'm beginning to believe there's a lot of bluffing going on. And we've fallen for it too many times already. Believe it or not 'global warming' opened my eyes. Though I never thought that it was man-made or that we could do anything to reverse it, I basically believed what the 'scientists' were saying.

Now that we know that all of it was total fabrication, I'm starting to wonder about all the other stuff too: anything Obama, Pelosi or Reid say for starters. All I know is that every time they open their mouths, it costs me money. Well, I'm plumb tapped out - what happens next?

No comments:

Post a Comment